When it comes to skincare, I do not spare the expense of keeping my skin glowing and healthy. Along with amazing genes and a balanced plant-based lifestyle, I use a number of products from Soko Glam. This company is a popular online retailer of Korean skincare products, and they offer a wide range of vegan options. I have a whole 10-step routine (I do it every day) that keeps my skin looking youthful and hydrated. I could give you my extensive list of products; however, it would be best to venture over to the Soko Glam site and take their skincare quiz. This will help personalize your skincare journey for all of your skincare needs. Here’s a peek at some of the top Soko Glam vegan skincare products (I have a few of these in my collection):
- Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner – This toner is formulated with licorice root extract, which helps to brighten and even out skin tone. It’s also pH-balanced, making it gentle and non-drying.
- Purito Centella Green Level Buffet Serum – This serum contains Centella Asiatica extract, which helps to soothe and calm irritated skin. It’s also packed with antioxidants and hydrating ingredients, making it a great all-around serum for any skin type.
- Then I Met You Calming Tide Gel Cream – This lightweight moisturizer is perfect for oily or acne-prone skin. It contains niacinamide and cica, which help to reduce inflammation and redness while also providing hydration.
- Klavuu Nourishing Care Lip Sleeping Pack – This lip balm is perfect for dry or chapped lips. It contains shea butter and coconut oil to deeply moisturize and nourish, while also providing a subtle gloss finish.*
- Neogen Real Ferment Micro Essence – This essence is packed with fermented ingredients, which help to hydrate and brighten the skin. It’s also free from artificial fragrances and colors, making it great for sensitive skin.* *I have these in my collection.
These are just a few examples of the many vegan skincare products available at Soko Glam. Be sure to check out their website for even more options!
Cheers to beautiful skin,
~Your Neighborhood Health Dealing Nutritionist & Chef~ K